Waiheke Island Wine Tours are committed to providing friendly, value based vineyard tours. We are also comitted to protecting your privacy and information.
– Data Protection
– General Website Terms & Conditions
Privacy & Personal Information
In general, you can visit this site without telling us who you are or giving us personal information. There are times when we may need information from you, for instance: to process a booking or to correspond. We may supplement this information to complete a transaction or to provide a better service.
We never make your personal details available to other companies for marketing purposes. We (and our representatives) may hold your personal details in order to process your booking and/or to maintain your account and/or for non-identifiable statistical research purposes only.
Keeping In Touch With You
We may use your details to send you further information on our products and services, to keep you up-to-date on your booking and / or for promotional offers you may be interested in. We may also contact you for research purposes. If you do not wish to be contacted by us, you may unsubscribe from communications, where appropriate.
General Website Terms & Conditions
1) By accessing this website, you agree that Waiheke Island Wine Tours, and those officially recognised as associated to or party to this website (hereinafter referred to collectively as “the publishers”) cannot be held responsible for any error, omission, fault or inaccuracy and shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever caused to any user / party.
2) All comments / contributions made by users to this website (either those with an account or not) in public areas (e.g. comments, testimonials etc) are the sole legal responsibility of the person posting them and may not reflect the opinion of the publishers or anyone else officially connected to this website.
3) The publishers reserve the right to amend, change, delete or modify as appropriate, any information or detail on one or all pages of this website (including, but not limited to, pricing, product description, quantity and availability, comments by users) without prior warning at any time.
4) All information, photo’s, illustrations, pictures, and all media, words, ideas, trademarks, designs and concepts contained within this website shall remain the property and copyright of the publishers and may not be copied, borrowed, hired, leant, linked to, distributed, broadcast or used in any way, without express written permission. All Rights Reserved.
5) All trademarks, logos and materials belonging to third parties (whether expressly specified or not) shall remain the property and copyright of the owning entity.
If you need any assistance, or would like clarification on any of the above, please contact us.